- Scott was most recently the CEO of Better Life Technology, LLC, a sheet vinyl manufacturer in Lenexa, Kansas. Better Life Technology is the industry leader in wide format imaged vinyl flooring.
- Before that, Scott spent 30 years in the Film/Photofinishing industry with 17 years as Vice President of Sales for Fuji Films, Fujicolor division. He has negotiated contracts with Walmart, Walgreens, CVS and Costco to name a few.
- Scott knew that retirement was not what he wanted, so he decided to bring his contract negotiating skills to the Residential Real Estate market.
- Scott is a licensed Realtor in Kansas & Missouri and a member of Heartland MLS.
- He is an active member of the Knights of Columbus John Roe Council and former board member of Big Brothers and Big Sisters of Kansas City.
- Scott is an avid woodworker and loves anything that has to do with Aviation or Music.
- He is also an award winning BBQ pitmaster.
- Scott studied Aviation Technlogy at Central Missouri State and Business/Sales at the Kodak School.
Scott has been married to Carol Porter for 40 years and has two children, Chris and Andi. Both children live in Hollywood, California and are in the Entertainment industry.